Pammie is a practicing LVN who has made the leap to return to school and attain the title of RN. She’s starting a grueling fast-track program. A program that took her years to enter. Yes, you read that right, YEARS.
I talk with Nurse Pammie about her decision to return to school. Pam has been a part of my podcast viewership since the beginning. She was one of the first fans we had, and one of the first Nurses who chatted with us post-show on the Blab.im platform.
- Fill in the blanks. What else can you tell us about yourself? What do you want our listeners to know about you? What was Pammie before Nursing?
- Why Nursing? Why did you become a Nurse?
- Do you remember your first day as a nurse?
- Your favorite part of Nursing? Least favorite part?
- When you entered Nursing, why LVN (LPN) and not RN? BSN?
- You recently have re-entered school? A returning student. Tell us about that journey and process, because it’s been a bit of a bumpy road hasn’t it? Why do it?
- What do you find most challenging about returning to school?
- LPN to RN… do you have an advantage? Or have you learned too many “bad” habits?
- What do you want other nurses who are embarking on this same journey to know? Speak to the adult learner / returning student.
- What’s the secret to keeping the passion for our profession?
She’s passionate about her convictions and has great drive to advance her career.
Here’s where you can find Pammie: